We dive into:
1. The 7 most important metrics all clinics should track
2. How to use metrics as leading indicators and feedback loops
3. How many hours a week you should spend in the captain’s seat
4. Why you should look at your business like a SOAP note
5. And the importance of managing people and processes instead of managing metrics
Episode Highlight: “When you start up a business and you’re one of four people,
you need to be in the captain’s seat, the entrepreneur’s seat, two to four hours a week. You need to be in the manager’s position a few hours a week, but not full-time.”
Strata Stories are conversations between Strata’s CEO, Paul Singh, and leaders in the OT & PT world. We interview practice owners, therapists, consultants, and coaches disrupting healthcare to make a positive change!
Be sure to check out all of our resources and subscribe to our newsletter!
If you’d like to learn more about Strata EMR & RCM and achieving a 99.99% reimbursement rate for your PT, OT or SLP Clinic head over to stratapt.com and book a call with our team!
If you have any questions, comments, or ideas, reach out to Thomas Schreiber, our Director of Marketing at email@example.com