We dive into:
1. Why sitting, yes sitting, is the most valuable exercise any clinic owner can do to improve their business
2. The importance of recording EVERY phone call your front desk takes and what tool to use
3. The question EVERY clinic owner should ask their front desk staff after talking to a new patient
4. How to measure the success of your front desk person
5. The 3 questions every practice owner should ask themselves
6. The skills and qualities to look for when hiring a front desk person
7. And what you must focus on in 2024 in order to take your business to the next level
Episode Highlight: “So I’m gonna ask Thomas (the front desk person) after a phone call, “why will the patient arrive?” And if Thomas has gone through the five step process, he understands what he needs to do to make sure that people understand how we (the clinic) are different. And why they should invest their time, money, and energy with us. And that’s making sure we understand their problem. We understand their expectations. They understand they’re going to get an expert to manage that problem. And that we have have an expert who’s managed that problem before. And then they understand that when they arrive, this is what’s going to happen.”
Strata Stories are conversations between Strata’s CEO, Paul Singh, and leaders in the OT & PT world. We interview practice owners, therapists, consultants, and coaches disrupting healthcare to make a positive change!
Be sure to check out all of our resources and subscribe to our newsletter!
If you’d like to learn more about Strata EMR & RCM and achieving a 99.99% reimbursement rate for your PT, OT or SLP Clinic head over to stratapt.com and book a call with our team!
If you have any questions, comments, or ideas, reach out to Thomas Schreiber, our Director of Marketing at firstname.lastname@example.org